FM Themes
Welcome to FM Themes
where you can share your punBB, phpBB 2, Invision, & phpBB 3 themes for Forumotion forums.

You are viewing the forum as a guest, so you will not be able to use the full forum. To use all the features of the forum, you need to log in or create a FREE account by registering.

Forumactif Edge - A Free Modern and Responsive Forum Theme

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ange Tuteur
Special Themer
View user profile

PostAnge Tuteur on Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:32 pm

Hello everyone,

Since November 2015 I've been working on developing a new "forum version" for Forumotion forums that's modern and responsive. Today I've recently published the production release of this software and would like to share it with all of you who are looking for a more modern design that's also mobile-friendly. Wink

Forumactif Edge features :

• Modern mobile-friendly design.
  • Smart automated control panel that assists you with installation and other tasks.
  • Dynamic theme selector so your members can browse in the color they prefer.
  • Side panels for widgets and quick navigation so your forum has maximum space and accessibility.
  • Automatic color coding of posts based on usergroup affiliation.
  • Built in counter for reputation votes.
  • and more...

Forumactif Edge will constantly evolve because it's open source and managed by the community. That means we'll take feedback, suggestions, and reports from the community -- that's right, your voice can shape the future of this project ! If you'd like to install Forumactif Edge on your Forumotion forum, please see the wiki link below which includes detailed instructions on how to install the theme along with additional information on Forumactif Edge that's constantly changing.

Installation Tutorial :

If you're still debating, I'll leave some frequently asked questions and previews of the theme below to satiate your curiosity. Wink

Q : Is the installation safe ? Does it collect any data ?
A : Yes the installation is safe, there's nothing to worry about ! Forumactif Edge collects no data during or after the installation. We're completely transparent, if you have any doubts feel free to review our source code !

Q : Why isn't Forumactif Edge in my language ?
A : I don't know every language since I'm only one person, as such I allow members of Forumactif Edge to submit translations. If a translation is not available for your language please click here to learn how to submit one.

Q : Is Forumactif Edge an official project of Forumotion ?
A : No, we are not officially affiliated with Forumactif or their parent company. Forumactif Edge is built by the community of Forumotion !

Q : Is this theme REALLY free ?
A : Yes it's 100% free, no strings attached ! I wanted to create a modern and responsive theme for Forumotion, because the current forum versions provided are dated and not mobile-friendly. Forumactif Edge is the answer if you want a modern, mobile-friendly design !

Mobile Preview : Forumactif Edge is responsive, so that means it's mobile-friendly ! Don't believe it ? Check out Google's Mobile-Friendly test !
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Feature Preview : Forumactif Edge comes with a theme changer that allows your members to browse in the color of their choice, and to give your forum maximum space it docks widgets to a side panel !
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Full Page Screenshots

Click any of the links below to see a full page screen shot of Forumactif Edge in action.

HomepageHomepage (Mobile)
TopicsTopics (Mobile)
Forumactif Edge Control PanelN/A
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave them below. I hope all of you enjoy this theme as much as I have making it. :mrgreen:
View user profile

PostSLGray on Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:20 pm

Thanks for sharing with us this amazing theme.
View user profile

PostaEEk.# on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:57 am

nice one

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum