FM Themes
Welcome to FM Themes
where you can share your ModernBB, punBB, phpBB 2, Invision, & phpBB 3 themes for Forumotion forums.

You are viewing the forum as a guest, so you will not be able to use the full forum. To use all the features of the forum, you need to log in or create a FREE account by registering.
View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Complete Theme Request Please

on Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:09 am
Forum Link:http://social-krispo.forumotion.com/
Forum Version: PHPBB2
Primary Color:Orange?
Secondary Color:Orange?
Text Font: Ariel
Forum Subject:idk
Extra Information:

The theme i got now is like plain and something like forum promotion or not good at describing lol i just want a good theme that fits my forum logo.
Administrator
View user profilehttps://fmthemes.forumotion.com

Complete Re: Theme Request Please

on Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:11 am
Forum subject is what your forum is about, like promotion, role-playing, coding, movies, etc.
View user profile

on Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:12 am
Oh it's a general chat forum with a variety of stuff.

on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:48 pm
Will you be wanting a dark or light based forum?
View user profile

on Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:17 am
Light , I think that's what it is now. Thanks Smile & I think hover over color would look good but It doesn't matter Smile Maybe a new logo to? I don't wanna ask for too much Smile Just something that matches my forum now and looks good.

on Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:24 pm
Okay, so it's a general chat forum and you'd like a light-based theme.  I'll begin with making a concept for you.  If you like the concept, we can go from there and work on making it a reality.  =)  

Will you be keeping your current banner or any other specific images that you currently have on your forum?
Are there any particular features that you must have?

Lastly, will you have forum index widgets?
View user profile

on Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:28 pm
Light yeah and I mean the hover does look good and the banner is okay unless you wanna put a new one. I'm not to good at the deciding the theme so you choose for me. I think orange is the primary color because of the logo and the widgets? No only on the portal. I basicallly don't know leah you seethe current them now? I see your good at themes and yeah. The forum icons are alright unless you wanna do those custom ones with the theme.

on Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:36 am
Here is a rough concept:
View user profile

on Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:00 pm
Ok is the navbar hover? and looking good can't wait to see the whole thing Leah7 Smile

on Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:55 pm
I haven't yet made the Navbar.  =)  I'll be setting this up on my backup forum, so you'll be able to view the full forum as it is being made during the process.

Any and all comments and questions about the theme, whether it be positive or negative feedback, should be posted in this thread.

As soon as I have the base concept work set up, I'll send you a PM to the forum.
Thank you for your patience!
View user profile

on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:07 pm
Whats the backup forum i can see? Smile
Administrator

on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:31 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Whats the backup forum i can see? Smile
Leah7 will send you the link by a private message when she is ready. It is like test forums which people use for testing codes and creating themes.
Administrator

on Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:18 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is having trouble logging into the forum. We are working on a solution.

on Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:37 am
Alright, I'll be here when it's fixed!!!
View user profile

on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:06 am
Like when you click it it has the circle then the hover rectangle thing you know what I'm talki ng about something like your navbar and in the thing categorie background has a social little thing in Ah

Edit: Since I'm not too good at describing how I like things and your good at that Basically I seen your designs and they look amazing so whatever you think will make it look good no new posts etc Smile with the rectangle hover thing like your forum whatever you think will look good i'll go with leah Smile

on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:50 pm
Alright.  I'm gonna work on some features here in the next few days.  Just let me know what you like or dislike as you see some changes.  There will be some things you won't be able to see since you aren't regsiterd, but I'll post up screenshots for whatever you need.
View user profile

on Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:01 pm
With the hover stuff. And if what ever you think looks good. Your designs are good Smile

on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:07 pm
Okay, so!

This evening, I have edited your banner and I made a little design to go under it.  I'm currently working on your navigation bar and it's effects.  I'll let you know when that is completed.

Thanks for your patience!
View user profile

on Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:43 pm
Thanks and yeah Smile whatever you think looks good Smile

on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:56 pm
Navbar completed!
Just got to work on smaller icons and buttons, now.
View user profile

on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:26 am
Oh like the no new buttons and stuff? Smile Whatever you think looks good Leah Smile

on Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:44 am
Hey, @TheWhiteNinja97

I just wanted to let you know that my theme work has been greatly slowed due to being quite ill. Sad Today is just the worst. As soon as I'm feeling better, I'll get back to work on this. I really appreciate your patience; this is taking me much longer than it should.

--Leah7
View user profile

on Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:13 am
Oh okay I hope you feel better and it's okay , I wouldn't feel lke doing anything if I was sick Razz

on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:11 pm
I'll begin working on small buttons on Thursday or Friday:  I'llpost up some screenshots in this thread and you can let me know if there's anything you don't like then!
View user profile

on Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:05 am
Okay Smile
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum