FM Themes
Welcome to FM Themes
where you can share your punBB, phpBB 2, Invision, & phpBB 3 themes for Forumotion forums.

You are viewing the forum as a guest, so you will not be able to use the full forum. To use all the features of the forum, you need to log in or create a FREE account by registering.
Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Administrator
Posts : 3837
Points : 1687
Reputation : 305
View user profilehttps://fmthemes.forumotion.com

Complete Avatar Set

on Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:59 pm
Creation Type: Avatar Set
Size (In Pixels): 100px X 100px
Primary Colors: See extra comments.
Secondary Colors: N/A
Images to include: See extra comments.
Text to Insert : See extra comments.
Font (Provide Download Link): Cirkus ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Font Color: Black
Link to Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Name on Forum: SLGray
Extra Comments: I would like silhouettes of these animals with their names with no background ~ Scarlet Ibis, Grey Crowned Crane, Andean Condor, Greater Flamingo, Australian Pelican, Black-Faced Spoonbill, Pied Heron, Marabou Stork, Great Indian Hornbill, and Lady Amherst's Pheasant.

P.S. More might be added later. If someone replies before I do add more, I will add them in a reply.
avatar
Tutor
Posts : 189
Points : 9454
Reputation : 27
View user profile

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:35 pm
*tagged*
avatar
Administrator
Posts : 3837
Points : 1687
Reputation : 305
View user profilehttps://fmthemes.forumotion.com

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:34 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:*tagged*
Thanks for tagging my request.
avatar
Tutor
Posts : 189
Points : 9454
Reputation : 27
View user profile

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:07 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:*tagged*
Thanks for tagging my request.

No problem, other site is a little slow, so i can help out. Where do you want the names placed on the image? Also do you want any effects on it.

These all have no effects on them, they can be modified to your liking.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by BlackScorpion on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Administrator
Posts : 3837
Points : 1687
Reputation : 305
View user profilehttps://fmthemes.forumotion.com

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:40 am
You are free to add the text anywhere you like.  I prefer no special effects.  I have one question.  Is the background white?  If yes, could you change it to transparent?

P.S.  I noticed one error.  The grey crowned crane is missing the word crane.
avatar
Tutor
Posts : 189
Points : 9454
Reputation : 27
View user profile

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:22 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You are free to add the text anywhere you like.  I prefer no special effects.  I have one question.  Is the background white?  If yes, could you change it to transparent?

P.S.  I noticed one error.  The grey crowned crane is missing the word crane.

These are all transparent, and i have corrected image in my post above with the correct text.
avatar
Administrator
Posts : 3837
Points : 1687
Reputation : 305
View user profilehttps://fmthemes.forumotion.com

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:32 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You are free to add the text anywhere you like.  I prefer no special effects.  I have one question.  Is the background white?  If yes, could you change it to transparent?

P.S.  I noticed one error.  The grey crowned crane is missing the word crane.

These are all transparent, and i have corrected image in my post above with the correct text.
Thanks.

Here Are Some More Animals:

  • Eastern Lowland Gorilla
  • Sumatran Orangutan
  • Eastern Chimpanzee
  • Siamang
  • Bearded Emperor Tamarin
  • De Brazza's Monkey
  • Guinea Baboon
  • Mandrill
  • Mantled Guereza
  • Proboscis Monkey
avatar
Tutor
Posts : 189
Points : 9454
Reputation : 27
View user profile

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:25 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Here Are Some More Animals:

  • Eastern Lowland Gorilla
  • Sumatran Orangutan
  • Eastern Chimpanzee
  • Siamang
  • Bearded Emperor Tamarin
  • De Brazza's Monkey
  • Guinea Baboon
  • Mandrill
  • Mantled Guereza
  • Proboscis Monkey


And here are your silhouettes:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Administrator
Posts : 3837
Points : 1687
Reputation : 305
View user profilehttps://fmthemes.forumotion.com

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:07 pm
Could you do this one with a different angle?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Are you sure this is a chimpanzee (no tail)?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tutor
Posts : 189
Points : 9454
Reputation : 27
View user profile

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:14 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Could you do this one with a different angle?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Are you sure this is a chimpanzee (no tail)?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1 st one i had to create, i couldn't find a silhouette for it. Would this work?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


2nd one your right it shouldn't have a tail. not sure why that showed up in the search. Here is the correct one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Administrator
Posts : 3837
Points : 1687
Reputation : 305
View user profilehttps://fmthemes.forumotion.com

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:25 pm
1.  I will use the original one.

2.  Thanks.

More Animals:

  • Arabian Oryx
  • Scimitar-Horned Oryx
  • Gemsbok
  • Fringe-Eared Oryx
  • East African Oryx
  • Giant Sable Antelope
avatar
Tutor
Posts : 189
Points : 9454
Reputation : 27
View user profile

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:28 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:1.  I will use the original one.

2.  Thanks.

More Animals:

  • Arabian Oryx
  • Scimitar-Horned Oryx
  • Gemsbok
  • Fringe-Eared Oryx
  • East African Oryx
  • Giant Sable Antelope


Here's another one i just made.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Will work on the rest in a few.
avatar
Administrator
Posts : 3837
Points : 1687
Reputation : 305
View user profilehttps://fmthemes.forumotion.com

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:35 pm

  • Greater Kudu
  • Blesbok
  • Eastern Bongo
  • Mountain Nyala
avatar
Administrator
Posts : 3837
Points : 1687
Reputation : 305
View user profilehttps://fmthemes.forumotion.com

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:38 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:1.  I will use the original one.

2.  Thanks.

More Animals:

  • Arabian Oryx
  • Scimitar-Horned Oryx
  • Gemsbok
  • Fringe-Eared Oryx
  • East African Oryx
  • Giant Sable Antelope


Here's another one i just made.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Will work on the rest in a few.
I will use this one.
avatar
Tutor
Posts : 189
Points : 9454
Reputation : 27
View user profile

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:06 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
More Animals:

  • Arabian Oryx
  • Scimitar-Horned Oryx
  • Gemsbok
  • Fringe-Eared Oryx
  • East African Oryx
  • Giant Sable Antelope


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Will work on the others when i get time later.
avatar
Administrator
Posts : 3837
Points : 1687
Reputation : 305
View user profilehttps://fmthemes.forumotion.com

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:19 pm
Thanks.  I will add the 6 now.
avatar
Tutor
Posts : 189
Points : 9454
Reputation : 27
View user profile

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:31 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Here is the rest of that set.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Administrator
Posts : 3837
Points : 1687
Reputation : 305
View user profilehttps://fmthemes.forumotion.com

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:45 am
I have added them.  Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
avatar
Tutor
Posts : 189
Points : 9454
Reputation : 27
View user profile

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:24 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have added them.  Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

Your welcome. Feel free to request additional images, if needed.
avatar
Administrator
Posts : 3837
Points : 1687
Reputation : 305
View user profilehttps://fmthemes.forumotion.com

Complete Re: Avatar Set

on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:31 pm
Request complete.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum